Home » Other » General » What sort of Questions would you ask in Interview.. (Oracle SQL/PL-SQL)
What sort of Questions would you ask in Interview.. [message #412230] Wed, 08 July 2009 05:36 Go to next message
ashoka_bl

Hi,

I am getting prepared for the Interviews, Was wondering if our folks out here are the Interviewers ,What sort of expectations do you have on a Oracle SQL/PL-SQL Person, what sort of questions do you ask him ??

Dont think that this is the other way of getting interview questions,,,was really curious to know Smile
Re: What sort of Questions would you ask in Interview.. [message #412385 is a reply to message #412230] Thu, 09 July 2009 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Ask him about previous assignments. Ask what problems he encountered and how he solved them.
Normally, this will lead to a discussion about technical stuff within 5 minutes. It is in such discussions that you can really see what someone knows. Challenge them to react, to criticize you, after all, that is what you want them to do once you hire them.
Re: What sort of Questions would you ask in Interview.. [message #413729 is a reply to message #412230] Fri, 17 July 2009 06:32 Go to previous message
JRowbottom
I try and steer clear of straight forwards technical questions like 'What function would you use for this'.
I much prefer questions with descriptive answers - it's much easier to get a feel for the level of understanding by seeingwhich areas they go into detail on, and which they skate over.
Previous Topic: Need Help in Oracle 10 g (merged)
Next Topic: How Can I identify Oracle 10g Standard Edition One?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:33:49 CDT 2024